Enjoy camping the easy way! There’s plenty of choice at Back of Beyond with furnished and unfurnished glamping accommodation.
We provide a bed, basic furniture, electricity, heating and all you need for simple cooking and making hot drinks in the furnished accommodation:
- The new luxury yurt – Beach
- Three large pods – Magpie, Robin and Woodpecker
- Two dog friendly lodges – Squirrel and Otter
- The dog friendly pod – Kingfisher
If you want to bring your own camping gear, or if you like to camp without a power supply, choose from these ’empty’ units:
- Two bell tents in our Site of Special Scientific Interest (dogs not allowed) – Foxglove and Rabbit
- The dog friendly bell tent – Sorrel
Whether you want to spend a long weekend or a longer holiday, glamping is a great way to enjoy our peaceful park for over 18s. You can be sure of a comfortable stay while you explore the beautiful New Forest or Dorset countryside and coastline.
Here’s a quick guide to all our glamping accommodation:
What’s included in the glamping acommodation?
- A private deck and plenty of green space
- Your own outdoor cooking station and chiminea (outdoor fireplace) with all the furnished accommodation
- Fire basket and BBQ hire is available for the unfurnished units
- Fully furnished units also have loungers, tables and chairs on your decked area
- Power heating and lighting in the yurt, pods and lodges
- A double bed and basic furniture, camping cooker, utensils, cool box and crockery in the furnished accommodation
For more information about glamping, please see our Glamping FAQs
Book online or call 01202 876968.
Our 4 glamping pods
Camping pods are like wooden cabins with arched roofs. All four Pods have heating and lighting, plus private decks. They are double glazed and very secure.
Large furnished glamping pods
Our three large pods are Magpie, Robin and Woodpecker. Measuring 3 x 4 meters, they are furnished to a high standard, giving you a cosy and comfortable place stay.
There are fully sprung double beds, a camping kitchen and just enough furniture to be useful. You need to bring all your bedding and towels, and whatever you need to eat and drink.
The furnished pods come with your own chiminea fireplace and BBQ, as well as table and chairs and loungers on your large private decked area, so you can relax outside in our peaceful park.
A pod for dogs
We have one pod, Kingfisher, where you enjoy glamping in our park with your dog. Like the other pods, it’s furnished to a high standard, and it measures 2.3 x 3.25 metres.
Both our lodges, Squirrel and Otter, are furnished wooden cabins measuring 4 metres wide by 3 metres deep. They are now dog friendly if you want to bring your pet.
The lodges kitted out with a double bed, and camping kitchen equipment.
You’ll need to bring your bedding and towels, plus whatever you want in the way of food and drink.
The lodges have French windows leading onto large private decks with tables, chairs and loungers, so you can enjoys the peaceful surroundings. Chimineas and BBQs are also provided.
Yurt and bell tents: Beach, Sorrel, Foxglove and Rabbit
The luxury yurt, Beach, is new for 2018. Situated in our glamping village, it has its own wood burner, a double bed, a camping kitchen, some furniture and electric power. Please bring your own bedding.
The yurt and our pre-erected bell tents all measure 5 meters in diameter, so there’s plenty of space to relax and unwind.
All three bell tents are unfurnished. One of them, Sorrel, is dog-friendly and situated next to woodland in a non-electric camping area called Damson.
The other two bell tents, Foxglove and Rabbit, are in peaceful Emma’s Glade, our woodland camping glen in a Site of Special Scientific Interest. To preserve Emma’s Glade, we do not run electricity here and dogs are respectfully asked not to visit this area.
What makes Back of Beyond glamping special?
- A peaceful, relaxing environment for over 18s
- 30 acres of Dorset countryside with woodland, heathland, lakes and a river supporting wildlife and fantastic bird life
- A family-run business owned and managed by Martin and Victoria
- Spacious pitches
Book online now
or call us: 01202876968
For more information, please see our Glamping FAQs
Please ensure you have read our Glamping Terms and Conditions
Book online now
or call us: 01202876968