Enjoy camping the easy way! With glamping pods, wooden lodges, bell tents and the new luxury yurt, there’s plenty of choice for glamping at Back of Beyond.
If you want accommodation that has a bed, chairs, electricity, heating and all you need for cooking, your options are:
- The new luxury yurt – Beach
- Three large pods – Magpie, Robin and Woodpecker
- Two lodges, both dog friendly – Squirrel and Otter
If you want to bring your own camping gear, or if you like to camp without electricity and mod cons, your choices are:
- A medium-sized dog-friendly pod with power and heating – Kingfisher
- Two bell tents in our Site of Special Scientific Interest – Foxglove and Rabbit
- A dog-friendly bell tent – Sorrel
Whether you want to spend a long weekend or a longer holiday, glamping is a great way to enjoy our peaceful park for over 18s. You can be sure of a comfortable stay while you explore the beautiful New Forest or Dorset countryside and coastline.
What’s included in the glamping acommodation?
- A private deck and plenty of green space
- Your own chiminea (outdoor fireplace) and BBQ outside all furnished pods, lodges and yurt
- Fire basket and BBQ hire available for the unfurnished units
- Fully furnished units also have loungers, tables and chairs on your decked area
- A wood burner inside the yurt
- Power heating and lighting in the yurt, pods and lodges
- A double bed and small pieces of furniture in the furnished acommodation
- Camping cooker, utensils, cool box and crockery in the furnished acommodation
For more information about glamping, please see our Glamping FAQs
Book online or call 01202 876968.
Our 4 glamping pods
Camping pods are like wooden cabins with rounded roofs. All four Pods have heating and lighting, plus private decks. They are double glazed and very secure.
Furnished glamping pods
Our 3 large pods are Magpie, Robin and Woodpecker. Measuring 3 x 4 meters, they are furnished to a high standard, giving you a cosy and comfortable place stay.
There are fully sprung double beds, a camping kitchen and just enough furniture to be useful. You need to bring all your bedding and towels, and whatever you need to eat and drink.
The furnished pods come with your own chiminea fireplace and BBQ, as well as table and chairs and loungers on your large private decked area, so you can relax outside in our peaceful park.
A pod for dogs
We have one unfurnished pod, Kingfisher, so that you can enjoy glamping in our park with your dog. Kingfisher Pod is medium-sized, measuring 2.3 x 3.25 metres.
Of course, you’ll have to bring all your own camping gear. You can hire a fire pit and BBQ from us if you wish.
Both our lodges, Squirrel and Otter, are furnished wooden cabins measuring 4 metres wide by 3 metres deep. They are now dog friendly if you want to bring your pet.
The lodges kitted out with a double bed, and camping kitchen equipment.
You’ll need to bring your bedding and towels, plus whatever you want in the way of food and drink.
The lodges have French windows leading onto large private decks with tables, chairs and loungers, so you can enjoys the peaceful surroundings. Chimineas and BBQs are also provided.
Bell tents and yurt: Sorrel, Foxglove, Rabbit and Beach
Our pre-erected, unfurnished bell tents and furnished yurt all measure 5 meters in diameter, so there’s plenty of space to relax and unwind.
The luxury yurt, Beach, is new for 2018. Situated in our glamping village, it has its own wood burner, a double bed, a camping kitchen, some furniture and electric power. Please bring your own bedding.
The dog-friendly bell tent, Sorrel, is unfurnished. It’s next to woodland in a non-electric camping area called Damson.
Foxglove and Rabbit are in peaceful Emma’s Glade, our woodland camping glen in a Site of Special Scientific Interest. To preserve Emma’s Glade, we do not run electricity here and dogs are respectfully asked not to visit this area.
What makes Back of Beyond special?
- A peaceful, relaxing environment for over 18s
- 30 acres of Dorset countryside with woodland, heathland, lakes and a river supporting wildlife and fantastic bird life
- A family-run business owned and managed by Martin and Victoria
- Spacious pitches
Book online now
or call us: 01202876968
For more information, please see our Glamping FAQs
Please ensure you have read our Glamping Terms and Conditions
Book online now
or call us: 01202876968