Dogs absolutely love going for walks onsite at Back of Beyond. There’s a large and secure dog walk within the boundaries of the park; it’s probably one of the most extensive private dog walks of any caravan/campsite in Dorset.
We have 18 acres of private woodland walks within the park for them to wander, dash around and explore ‘off the lead’ and get plenty of exercise in a safe and secure environment.
- There are some wonderful New Forest walks, headland/coastal walks and dog friendly beaches on our doorstep. Information, maps and guides to scenic walks in the New Forest and surrounding parks and woodlands are in the information hut.
- We welcome well behaved dogs and we trust their owners to be respectful to the other guests by keeping their pets quiet and under control especially around the pitches.Out of respect of your neighbours, please keep your dog on the lead while in the caravan parking area at all times. Dogs are not allowed in the Sites of Special Scientific Significance; the fishing lakes and the river.
- We know that we can rely on our dog owners to maintain the woodland and parkland amenities by cleaning up after their pet and using the dog waste bins provided. Free poo bags and treats are provided in reception.
- We will soon be opening our warm water dog washing facility for those pets that enjoy a roll or swim in the smelly stuff.
- Visit our reception to treat your dog to a nutritious dog ice cream!
Details of local veterinary services are available in reception.