Hello and a very warm welcome to Back of Beyond Touring and Camping Park. Our peaceful park is just for adults and it’s in a great Dorset location.
- 30 acre touring, camping and glamping park with woodland and lakes
- Exclusively for over 18s
- Close to the New Forest, Bournemouth, scenic countryside and beaches
- A haven for wildlife, including a Site of Special Scientific Interest
- Spacious pitches, some with reinforcement matting under the grass
- Choice of glamping accommodation
- New power showers and toilets
- Well behaved dogs welcome
- Family owned and run
Are you looking for peace and quiet?
Sometimes the birds can be noisy. But that’s about as loud as it gets at Back of Beyond!
It’s a special touring and camping park where you can relax, unwind and listen to the sounds of nature. There are lakes, woodland and heathland on site for you explore, or you can just sit back and let the wildlife come to you.
Our park supports a wide range of wild animals, including deer and fantastic bird life. With its rustic, organic charm you can relax in peace and quiet at Back of Beyond, and get in tune with our ‘quality of life’ philosophy.
We look forward to welcoming you to our wonderful park, just for adults, very soon.
Back of Beyond Glamping
New for 2019 are two new shepherd huts / gypsy caravans – furnished and complete with wood burners, they’re perfect for a romantic getaway. In our glamping village, you’ll find a luxurious yurt tent, also with its own wood burner, and two types of wooden cabins – lodges and pods. All our glamping accommodation is fully furnished with beds, heating, power and an outdoor camping kitchen.
Both shepherds huts, both lodges and one of the pods are suitable for dogs.